Click the Icon below to download TeamViewer.
TeamViewer is one of the world's leading solutions for desktop sharing and online collaboration over the Internet. It is an intuitive, fast and secure application for remote computer control and meetings. As an all-in-one solution, TeamViewer can be used to:
• Provide remote support to colleagues or customers and ensure smooth operation - even behind firewalls
• Transfer files over the internet
• Remote printing
• Remotely access unattended computers or servers
• Connect to other platforms such as Mac OS X and Linux
• Connect from Android, iOS or Windows Phone 8 mobile devices to Windows, Mac or Linux computers
• Share your desktop for meetings, presentations or team work
• Connect to Android and iOS devices to provide support
• Remote monitoring of your system and asset tracking
How TeamViewer works
If you think of a TeamViewer connection as a phone call, the TeamViewer ID would be the phone number under which all TeamViewer clients can be reached separately. TeamViewer computers and mobile devices that run TeamViewer are identified by a globally unique ID. The first time TeamViewer is started, the ID is generated automatically based on hardware characteristics and this ID will not change.
All TeamViewer connections are highly encrypted and are thus protected from being accessed by third parties. For detailed technical information regarding connections, security and data privacy in TeamViewer, see the security statement on TeamViewer's website at TeamViewer.