The health and safety of our Darlene Plumly, CPA team and clients is our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation. Currently, our offices are still open for appointments. To accommodate any concerns, we are following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and have:
- Increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices
- Added additional alcohol-based sanitizer
- Informed our staff - they have the option to work from home and if anyone is feeling ill, they need to stay home.
We are also here to serve you via the phone and using our online portal.
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website https://www.plumlycpa.com
- Please call us at 281-378-4382 if you want to schedule a phone or in-office appointment.
We are committed to serving our clients with care, and we are confident we are taking precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients. Please check with us on any changes in our work schedule and call us at 281-378-4382 if you have any questions.